1. General Remark. This website is operated by Dealer Canada Inc. is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. The entire content available in this website, including but not limited to text, information, designs, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, interfaces, codes, audio clips, sounds video clips, software and links to external websites (the “Content”), is provided for informational purposes only.
2. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. Our company Dealer Canada Inc. intends for the Content on this website to be accurate and reliable, however, this website and the Content are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied. It is your responsibility to verify with our company that the Content contained in this web site is accurate and current. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, our company (Dealer Canada Inc.) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Dealer Canada Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in this web site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this web site or that the server which makes this web site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall Dealer Canada Inc., it’s staff and website authors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website or any other web site you may access while using this web site or your use of the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Web Scraping/Harvesting. You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the Content of this web site in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
– the web site linking to this web site does not contain any information, content or material that would interfere with the operation this web site nor which libels, defames, invades privacy, is distasteful, offensive, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening, intended for an adult audience, infringes intellectual property laws or violates any other laws.
Dealer Canada Inc. or it’s owner, may withdraw your right to link to this web site at any time in its sole discretion.
6. External links on this web site. Links available on this web site will allow you to link to web sites not maintained or controlled by Dealer Canada Inc. Dealer Canada Inc. provides these links for your convenience only and makes no endorsements, warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding those other web sites and assumes no responsibility for content on third party web sites. Please be aware that you link to these other web sites at your own risk.
7. Copyright. All Content, apart from the listed companies, published on or otherwise accessible through this web site is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by our company or Dealer Canada Inc’s content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or re-transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through this web site and maintain such notices in the Content.
8. Trade-marks. The names associated with the products, services, partners and suppliers mentioned in this website may be trade-marks of either our company, its affiliates or business partners. You shall not use any trade-mark displayed on the web site without the express written consent of the relevant owner of the trade-mark.